…in case you want to buy it for me. I am copycatting my husband and posting a wish list. Although in all honesty, I am mostly doing it so that I can actually remember what I want if someone were to ask. Sad, but true.
NonSoccerMom’s Birthday/Christmas/Celebration of Awesomeness Wish List
- Sons of Anarchy (seasons 1 and 2)
- Burn Notice (seasons 3 and 4)
- NCIS (seasons 5, 6 and 7)
- Gift cards! Good choices are Sephora, Ulta, and especially iTunes. Spec’s would be awesome too.
- A new iPhone, since I’m currently rolling old-school with a 3G (what? This is a wish list, after all.)
- Transporter 3
- A bigger coffee maker (my current 4-cup maker is far too small for my caffeine consumption needs!)
- A black leather wrist cuff, sort of like this or this or this. My wrist circumference is just shy of 6.75 inches.
- You could skip the middleman and just give me wine. I like it all, particularly chenin blanc and cabernet sauvignon.
- A Blu-ray player
- I will also accept good old hard cash. U.S. dollars only, please.